The circular economy is the fast route to peace with the Earth. This course gives you the absolute basics of what you need to know just for your own knowledge, or to prepare your own or customers’ businesses for coming tightening legislation and raw material shortages. Be ahead of the rules and discover new ways to improve profits!
We have packed the course into short, snappy lessons and have condensed what you need to know to put your time to the best use possible.
It covers the essentials of the circular economy:
- The two cycles: one biological and the other technical
- Four spheres: The circular economy impacts all of them
- Three elements: If you manage these three you will be in control.
- The essential differences between the two cycles and why processes must be designed to keep them separate.
- Seven exit/entry points and nine interfaces: you MUST know where the three elements enter and leave the four spheres via the two cycles. That is sixteen key aspects of your supply chain. Don’t know them all? Join our training!
How the course works
To help you get the most out of the training we have added:
- short follow up quizzes to test your knowledge
- repeats and summaries
- tips on how to start applying your knowledge
Other languages available
Are YOU Ready for the Circular Economy?
Test yourself before you start!
The Biological and Technical cycles - grasping the differences
More to learn on the four spheres
Check, then apply what you have learned
0.00 average based on 0 ratings